Terms At Local Cleaners Wandsworth
For a full copy of our terms and conditions, please contact our office.
Our company provides quality cleaning services Wandsworth and the following terms and conditions apply to any business booked online. We claim the rights to make changes to this particular document anytime and such alterations will apply only to new contracts and not to existing ones. All of our services can be booked via telephone, fax, email, or online.
Cleaning Services terms and conditions
Regular domestic cleaning
Our cleaning company provides domestic cleaning services at a starting rate of £13.00 per hour, excluding VAT with a condition that the client must book the minimum of 2 hours a week. Otherwise, the client may book domestic cleaning service at a minimum time of 3 hours per fortnight at a rate of £13.00 per hour.
The company is to receive a commission which will be calculated on the weekly hours during the duration of the Agreement. The services can be terminated with a month’s notice, provided that the first monthly commission has been settled in advance. Subsequently, we would require a written 1 month notice in order to cancel the service.
For clients who don’t want to sign contracts beforehand:
The initial domestic cleaning service will be charged at £15.00 with additional £2.00 credit in respect of supplementary cleaning. A rate of £13.00 on a weekly basis will only take effect once the client has signed the contract. Please check our cleaning prices page for a complete list.
- We ask the client to be present at the end of the cleaning session to ensure that the service is carried out to a satisfactory standard.
- If the client is not satisfied with the service carried out, the cleaning company needs to be informed within 24 hours of the service. If there is no acceptable reason provided for the late notification of such complaints, the company will not consider any of it that are reported after the grace period of 24 hours.
- Once a complaint is reported, the client must allow the company to send back a cleaner or team of cleaners to the premises and put the work right, at no extra cost.
- Whether or not the client allowed the cleaning company to send back cleaners and perform a second cleaning session due to complaints, the company don’t normally give refunds of any kind.
- When booking a cleaning service, the client is obliged to provide pertinent details over the phone such as name, address, mobile or telephone number, email address as well as payment details. The moment we receive all information, we will send an email confirmation to the client at least 1 working day prior to the start of the cleaning session in respect to the terms and conditions of the company. The client will then accept such terms and conditions unless he contacts the company before the beginning of the cleaning session.
- The client should allow power and hot water access to the cleaners. All fragile items should be secured and/or removed.
- Local Cleaners Wandsworth is a fully insured company and will process all claims that are notified to us in agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The company will supply all cleaning tools, equipment and materials, but clients should note that surcharge may be involved when a specialized machine or equipment is needed. A separate quote for this will be provided.
Areas such as balconies, ceilings, walls, curtains, patios, carpets, window exteriors and upholstery are generally not included in end of tenancy cleaning service, unless otherwise agreed. Moreover, laundering and washing is also not included in the standard service.
If these services are required, the client will be provided with a separate quote. The property should be vacated prior to the cleaning session and all personal belongings must be removed.
- Please note that 50% of the full price quoted must be settled upon booking the service, as a security deposit. The client may reschedule or cancel a booked service by giving a 48-hour notice to the company. If the company is not notified on time, no refund on the deposit will be given. The cleaning company reserves the right to charge clients a cancellation fee that may reach up to 100% of the full service quote.
- The remaining balance should be paid either to cleaners attending or the company over the telephone.
- The client agrees to check and inspect the work immediately after the completion. If the client is not satisfied, he should inform the company in writing by filling out a slip provided by the cleaners.
If you have any queries or concerns in regards to our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us on 020 3912 1182. We aim to provide a professional, hassle-free service and surpass our clients’ expectations.